Stainless Steel Collection Container Upgrade for the 00 JET-O-MIZER Jet Milling System
The High-Yield Collection Module is designed to achieve the highest jet milling yield in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries while using the 00 Jet-0-Mizer.
The new High-Yield Collection Module, which is available as an upgrade for both new and existing 00 Jet-O-Mizer jet mills eliminates the less efficient filter sleeve found on standard models. The unit is self-contained and operates pneumatically using the same compressed air or gas that runs the jet mill.
The compressed air or gas removes compound, or product, from the filter and interior surfaces of the jet mill into the High-Yield Collection Module, collecting any processed powder with up to 98% efficiency. In addition, the High-Yield Collection Module eliminates operator manual-interface for powder collection, minimizing potential for cross contamination of future mill runs and reducing possible health risks from exposure to dangerous compounds.
The High-Yield Collection Module is capable of processing batches between one and 50 grams. Performance data collected while processing two, five, 10, 25, and 50 grams of lactose at 100 PSI produced consistent collection yields ranging from 91% to 98.7% efficient, depending on the volume of material being processed. These yields are all significantly higher than the standard filter sleeve jet mill setup.
The High-Yield Collection Module comes equipped with a Dacron filter and an optional PTFE filter is available. In addition, the 110V/60 Hz/1 phase controller offers programmable settings for collection cycles designed to handle sticky compounds. There are no tools required for assembly or retrofitting to existing 00 Jet-O-Mizer mills. powder collection and thereby minimizes any potential cross contaminations from and health hazard to the operator.
- Retrofit to all current 00 Jet-0-Mizer systems already in use
- Collection yields of up to 98%
- Eliminates product seasoning of filter sleeve
- Programmable setting for collection cycles to handle sticky products
- Batch capabilities between 2 grams and 50 grams
- Easy to clean to protect test samples from cross contamination
- No tools required for assembly
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Sanitary design
- Handles up to 5 SCFM flows
- 110V/60 Hz/ 1 Phase Controller
- Pulse design to clean filter
- Dacron filter with optional PTFE coating
- Stand-alone modular design
|Total Material||Total Material||Collection|
All results are from running lactose at 100 PSI.